Introducing Dynamics for Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based business platform that combines CRM and ERP elements alongside productivity applications and artificial intelligence tools.
Fabric champions Microsoft Dynamics 365 for manufacturing. It’s a business solution that’s proven to make your operations more streamlined and competitive.
Why choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 for manufacturing?
As you’ll know, the manufacturing industry revolves around processes. With Dynamics 365, these processes are optimised in one seamless system — fit for every business size. This allows you to use a pool of apps to unify your CRM and ERP, turning relationships into revenue.
Making it easier to manage your business
- Dynamics provides a single view, enabling you to manage every aspect of your business with the click of a button. Using the Dynamics 365 dashboard you can use a range of modular apps to home in on your day-to-day processes.
- Dynamics apps can support everything from sales to marketing to human resources. You’ll also see benefits from the Supply Chain Management, Business Central and Finance apps.
- These platforms can all be integrated. At Fabric, we have the expertise to tailor them to your business and CRM. Our experts will handle the whole process, giving you a complete picture of your organisation.
Enhanced approach to time management
- Operating on time and on budget requires intelligent planning. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for manufacturing, processes continue to run like clockwork.
- Sustain resource levels by planning capacity and monitoring project timesheets.
- Utilise on-going reporting to gain real-time feedback on sales, inventory management and cash flow.
- Conduct custom round-the-clock performance reviews, on a larger department scale or even down to individual item performance.
IT Support for Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 manufacturing is the best tool getting the most out of your business. With Fabric by your side, you not only get Microsoft Dynamics 365 support and implementation, but we can help your business in other IT areas too.
- IT Support – hardware and software set up, network and server infrastructure management, phone solutions and helpdesk
- Microsoft 365 – formerly Office 365, subscription-based platform providing Microsoft apps
- IT Security – email phishing protection, dark web scanning, user awareness training, firewall and penetration testing
We have developed our all-inclusive Fabric 365 product based on the Microsoft 365 Business license. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Fabric ensures delivery to Microsoft best practice standards with award-winning support. That includes our commitment to the highest level of company customer care, and a collaborative relationship with Microsoft. What’s more, we give you the training and support necessary to run your new system with ease.