What to expect from IT Support with Fabric
With so many support companies to choose from, we're confident that we provide a service like no other. With our Customer Retention at 98% over the last five years of trading and our customer satisfaction at 96% over the same period, we are confident Fabric I.T. is the right choice for you.
- Fixed price - With unlimited IT support you can get as much support as you like for a monthly subscription. Plus, with IT support backed into our all-in-one IT solution, Fabric 365, you can expect the best value for secure and compliant tech and training on the latest technology in your office suite. So that you can make the most of the products you already have access to.
- Guaranteed response times - Although we strive to make sure your systems are always working when problems do happen our Guaranteed responses from 15 minutes kick in to ensure you are back up and running as soon as possible.
- Quality Engineers - Our Microsoft Certified Engineers are trained to the highest standard and work with some of the best business technology available. Each Engineer completes 12 days of Microsoft training per year as a minimum standard.
- Monthly Account Meeting - Monthly catch-ups enable us to adapt your IT environment to suit your needs and requirements.
- Training – Increase your skills with on-demand access to ClipTraining. Improve productivity with 24/7 access to the learning portal where you can get the most out of your Microsoft 365 apps.
Changing providers is easy
When it comes to changing IT providers, it doesn't have to be a complicated process. Fabric IT has migrated thousands of companies to our service desk with a minimal amount of disruption possible.
- Support tailored for you - We review in detail your current usage of technology and discuss what you're expecting from it. No two businesses are the same so we will keep a high level of engagement throughout the transition of changing providers.
- No hidden costs - With our fully costed proposals, you'll know exactly what is happening to your IT and can be sure to not expect any nasty surprises.
- Simple communication - Every customer is assigned a Technical Lead, account manager, and service delivery manager at the start of any project to ensure you’re always kept up-to-date and have the right point of contact.
- Speed of Response - Fabric offers excellent service level agreements with response times ranging from 15mins to a maximum of 1 hour. our customer retention has been 98% over the last 5 years.
Fabric offers far superior value with our Fixed price IT support. Our All-in-one IT solution Fabric 365
has support licensing training security and compliance all baked into the low monthly price.
Quality of service - The quality of service can be really poor with many IT providers, as an unregulated industry anyone can be an IT provider, we aim to be the best in a tough industry by ensuring all our engineers are Microsoft trained and we maintain eight Microsoft gold partner competency areas to demonstrate our skills.
- Outgrown your supplier - Often you can find yourself outgoing a supplier as your business grows, Fabric has grown with our customer, we are growing through customer acquisition and customer retention.
Start the Journey to a better IT provider with a Free IT Review
Tickets closed this month
Average support call response time