Start the journey to a better IT provider.
Grace Brockbank, Marketing Coordinator, Fabric IT
Just like with anything in life, making significant changes can be difficult. Whether you are moving home, changing jobs or thinking about switching IT support providers, it’s a big decision.
Common questions I get asked are “but what’s the moving process like?” and “will it cause major disruptions to my business?” The simple answer is no. Fabric IT can make the process seamless to get you and your business up and running in no time.
Here are some common misconceptions when it comes to changing IT support provider:
1. “It will cause a huge disruption to our office”
We will work evenings and weekends to ensure your working days aren’t affected. We will be flexible and work around you.
2. “They don’t know us and won’t understand our IT systems”
With a robust and tested transition process, take the weight off your shoulders and let us do what we do best. After all, IT should be seamless.
3. “Do they have the right skills for the job?”
Excellent IT providers will have certified experience. At Fabric IT, we have certified and experienced technicians who are highly trained in all Microsoft technologies. From Office 365, Azure, Exchange, Windows, VPN, VoIP, to name a few, we can support you. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we understand all aspects of Microsoft technologies and how it can streamline your business processes and increase productivity. Our expert team will work seamlessly with your business to enhance your approach and meet your ongoing business objectives without the hassle of worrying about your IT systems keeping up.
4. “We don’t have all our passwords”
We will communicate with your old IT provider and ensure all the relevant information are passed on seamlessly. You should never be in a situation where your IT provider is holding information from you.
5. “We have outgrown our supplier”
Often you can find yourself outgrowing your current IT supplier, especially when your business grows. Fabric IT will grow with you and deliver carefully woven solutions to help your business reach its goals with the power of technology.
Read more with our Top Ten Tips on Picking a Managed Service Provider
How do we ensure the process is seamless?
As with anything, there are always going to be small bumps along the road. With the right IT support provider, you will experience a smooth transition. We do this day in day out so have lots of experience to perfect the process. Here at Fabric IT, we like to get to know you and your business and guide your business through the process.
- Initial IT consultation to discuss your requirements, your IT goals and current situation. We want to understand you and your business and ensure we are providing the best solution.
- Handy IT support cards and posts for the office, so staff know who to call when they need support.
- We provide ongoing staff training to ensure your staff are fully trained in the software they use. We encourage you to stay at the forefront of technology and think big.
- We use simple communication skills without the IT jargon. We understand that most people don’t like jargon, so our friendly team are here to bridge that gap.
- You will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will check in with you every step of the way to ensure you are receiving the best service possible. We aim to go above and beyond.
So what’s next for you?
As a Gold Microsoft Partner, we keep updated with the latest Microsoft technologies and services. If you are coming to the end of a contract or not happy with the current level of service you are receiving, give us a call to discuss options for you and your business. Making the move doesn’t need to be stressful, so start the journey to a better IT provider with an IT review.
Read my other blog: Microsoft To-Do: The Most Productive App for Organisation